Car Accident FAQs
New York Car Accident Lawyer
Carol Schlitt, our founding partner, has extensive experience as a car accident lawyer in New York City and on Long Island, and has won millions of dollars for her clients. People from New York City and Long Island have long entrusted her with their car accident cases and we stand ready to help you.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car accident, you may have many questions.
- How will you pay for medical bills?
- Can you receive compensation for your injuries?
- Do you qualify for No-Fault insurance?
- How can you make sure you are treated fairly and that the other driver’s insurance company does not take advantage of you?
- How can you receive the money due to you?
Helping Car Accident Victims
Our car accident lawyers can put your mind at ease. We are dedicated to helping our clients so that we take the worry off your shoulders. We can help you apply for No Fault insurance and help you receive the benefits due to you. We will protect your rights and work to ensure that you receive the most compensation possible.
Among our more recent cases, we have helped:
- A widow and her two daughters recover $1.25 million for a crash that killed their husband and father on Long Island.
- A Bronx passenger receive $975,000 for injuries from a car crash with a misplaced dumpster.
- A New York construction worker receive $800,000 for a van and truck collision in the Bronx.
- A motorcyclist receive $225,000 for an accident with a Police Car in the Bronx.
- A Nassau County woman receive a settlement for a rear-end collision.
- A Queens Husband and Wife receive a settlement for a crash with a livery cab.
- Two Brooklyn workers settle with the City of New York after a crash with a NYC garbage truck.
- A Suffolk County man recover damages after another driver ran a Stop sign.
- A Bronx nurse receive $140,000 after a crash with a mini-bus.
- A Suffolk County man receive settlement after a rear end collision.
We have settled cases with all of the major insurance companies and won court cases in every county in the New York Metropolitan area. While our past successes do not guarantee the same results in your case, we stand ready to help you. Feel free to call us toll free at 1-800-660-1466 or email us at car@SchlittLaw.com.