Supermarket & Department Store Cases in New York
We all shop at supermarkets and department stores and rarely think of potential hazards, yet every day people suffer injuries in supermarkets, drug stores and department stores. Refrigerators and freezers leak, debris piles up on the floor and cartons are left in the aisle leading people to slip and fall or trip and fall. Too many people suffer injuries because of negligence and sheer sloppiness in these stores.
We have handled so many supermarket and store cases with such success that we have dedicated part of our practice to supermarket and drug store cases. We know the insurers and the adjusters and we know how to work these cases. Supermarket claims are rarely open and shut cases. Proving liability is always a challenge, and we have had success in establishing the responsibility of the stores for causing our client’s injuries. We have developed a process to investigate these cases and prepare them so we can move them as fast as possible while always striving to deliver the most money to our clients. We are consulted as experts on supermarket cases by other attorneys and legal web sites.
In fact, since 2008, we have settled all but one of our many supermarket cases prior to filing suit. In all of these cases, we have been able to limit expenses so we can put more money in our clients’ hands as soon as possible.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a supermarket or other store, you may have many questions:
- How will you pay for medical bills?
- Can you receive compensation for your injuries?
- How can you make sure you are treated fairly and that insurance companies do not take advantage of you?
- How much money can you get for your case?
We can put your mind at ease. We are dedicated to helping our clients so that we take the worry off your shoulders. We will protect your rights and work to ensure that you receive the most possible compensation. Call us for a free consultation: 1-800-660-1466 or send us an email at Contact@SchlittLaw.com. We will do our best to help you.
We have extensive experience working with supermarket cases in New York City and on Long Island. We have developed an investigative report to ensure the fullest development of these grocery store, drug store and department store cases. We have assembled extensive case law to support our approach.
This is all designed to ensure justice for our clients and to maximize their compensation. We have written many articles on supermarket cases and have advised other attorneys and law firms on their supermarket cases.
People injured in supermarket slip and fall cases and people injured at other stores in the New York metropolitan area have trusted us with their cases.
Among our more recent cases, we have helped:
- A woman who injured in a fall due to a puddle at a Stop & Shop in Nassau County
- A man badly injured in a trip and fall at a drug store in Brooklyn due to a carton left in the aisle
- A woman who slipped and fell on a puddle at a Brooklyn supermarket in Sunset Park
- A shopper injured in a fall caused by faulty packaging at a department store in the Walt Whitman Mall in Suffolk County
- A Manhattan woman who fell on a puddle at a Fine Fare grocery store in Harlem
- A woman who fell on some spilled liquid at a Wal-Mart
- A woman who tripped over a faulty shelf at a CVS in Nassau County
- A woman who fell in a puddle from a leak at a Pathmark in Huntington on Long Island
- A man who tripped and fell in the parking lot of a Shop Rite store
- A woman who slipped and fell at a Stop & Shop in Nassau County
If you have been hurt in an incident at a supermarket, drug store or department store, you can benefit from an attorney who has handled and won many of those cases.
You need a lawyer who is well versed in those differences, an attorney who has handled many supermarket, drug store and department store cases. Let us help you: call us at 1-800-660-1466 or email us at Contact@SchlittLaw.com.