Slip & Fall/Trip & Fall Cases in NY
Slip and fall (and trip and fall) incidents occur more often than one might imagine and cause more harm than people realize. Many slip and fall cases go unreported because victims blame themselves or feel embarrassed. Sometimes a slip and fall is an accident; sometimes it results because of someone else’s negligence.
Handling Slip and Fall and Trip and Fall Cases:
If you suffer an injury due to the negligence of another – such as a property owner or a store owner – you may be entitled to compensation. In fact, it is your right to receive compensation for the injury and your losses. Why should you suffer because of another person’s or company’s negligence?
A large part of our practice is dedicated to slip and fall (and trip and fall) cases. We have seen countless incidents: uneven surfaces, ice and snow, debris and spills and other causes that lead someone to fall. We have developed a rigorous process to investigate these cases and develop a strong case.
We prepare them so we can move these cases as fast as possible while always striving to deliver the most money to our clients.
The majority settle before we even need to file a lawsuit.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a trip and fall (or slip and fall) accident, you may have many questions.
- Do you have a case?
- How will you pay for medical bills?
- Can you receive compensation for your injuries?
- How can you make sure you are treated fairly and that insurance companies do not take advantage of you?
- How can you get the most money for your case?
We can put your mind at ease. We are dedicated to helping our clients so that we take the worry off your shoulders. We will protect your rights and work to ensure that you receive the most possible compensation.
Call us for a free consultation: 1-800-660-1466 or send us an email at Contact@SchlittLaw.com. We will do our best to help you.
This is all designed to ensure justice for our clients and to maximize their compensation. We have written many articles on slip and fall cases and have advised other attorneys and law firms on their slip and fall cases.
People injured in falls from throughout the New York metropolitan area have trusted us with their cases. (You can click here to see our recent supermarket and store cases.)
Among our more recent cases, we have helped:
- A Bronx woman who slipped, tripped and fell on construction debris left on the stairway in her building
- A Brooklyn woman who tripped over uneven bricks
- A Suffolk County woman who slipped on ice because a strip mall owner ran the sprinklers in December
- A New York woman who slipped and fell on uncleared ice in a parking lot
- A woman who slipped on a puddle in a Manhattan washroom
- A New York City woman who fell on uneven steps
- A Brooklyn man who slipped on snow and ice on the Brooklyn Promenade
- A Bronx woman who slipped and fell down a flight of stairs
- A Manhattan woman who tripped over a defect in a lobby floor
- A Long Island woman who tripped and fell on a Broadway theater stairs
- A Bronx man who fell on ice and snow on a sidewalk
We have extensive experience working with slip and fall (and trip and fall) cases in New York City and on Long Island. (In fact, we have handled so many supermarket and store cases with such success that we have dedicated part of our practice to supermarket and drug store cases.)We have developed an investigative process to ensure that we build the strongest possible case. We have assembled extensive case law to support our approach.
If you have been hurt due to a slip and fall (or trip and fall) incident you can benefit from an attorney who has handled and won many of those cases. You need a lawyer who understands how to develop these cases, how to move them fast and settle for the most possible money. If the case cannot settle for an amount you want, you want an attorney who can go to trial and win for you.
We can help you. The consultation is free. Call us at 1-800-660-1466 or email us at Contact@SchlittLaw.com. We will do our best for you.